Jet Mag – is virtually silica free (less than 1%) and is environmentally friendly. Jet Mag contains no heavy metals. This abrasive reduces abrasive consumption and waste compared to other abrasives. Jet Mag is certified by California Air Resources Board, CAS= RN1244003-26-6. This product also meets SSPC-AB-1 spec.
• 55lb bags, 56 bags/pallet
• 3080lb Bulk Bags
- Jet Mag is suitable for most grit blasting operations on metal surfaces. The angular and sub-angular shapes of individual particles of Jet Mag makes this product fast and efficient for removal of mill scale, rust or existing coatings from steel.
- Product can be also used on stainless steel, fiberglass and wood.
- Colour: Brown
- Grain Shape: Angular
- Hardness, Mohs: 7 – 7.5
- Bulk Density: 78-82 lb/ft³
- Specific Gravity: 2.72
- Moisture Content: <0.1% weight