Industrial Minerals is a company of good, hard-working
people dedicated to providing excellent service and top-quality products for
its customers through leading edge technology. That’s why Sil Industrial Minerals is Western Canada’s leader in industrial
sands, blasting abrasives and equipment.
Industrial Minerals is now hiring an Electrical Foreman
for our sand plant near Bruderheim, AB.
- Ensure efficiency and productivity of the electrical crew
- Promote safety in all activities and engage in safe work
plan development, hazard assessments and mentorship with crew
- Maintain and repair electrical components and systems
throughout the plant
- Assess and confirm, through documentation, crew competency
- Install and test electrical equipment
- Perform scheduled preventative and breakdown maintenance
- Provide support to colleagues in resolving technical issues
- Provide mentorship and support to apprentices
- Compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Journeyman or Red Seal Equivalent Electrician ticket
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the electrical field
- Minimum 2 years’ foreman/supervisory experience
- Good troubleshooting skills, repair abilities and
installation skills required
- Good interpersonal communication
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable working outdoors
must be available for Monday – Friday, 7:00am-5:30pm. Potential for
occasional rotating night shift.
is NOT a camp position. Candidates must live in the area.
candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, valid
driver’s license, pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, and subject to
criminal record checks.
thank all applicants for their interest however, only successfully applicants
will be contacted.
Ready. Are You?