Sil Industrial Minerals is a company of good, hard-working people dedicated to providing excellent service and top-quality products for its customers through leading edge technology. That’s why Sil Industrial Minerals is Western Canada’s leader in industrial sands, blasting abrasives and equipment.
Sil Industrial Minerals is now hiring an Electrical Foreman for our sand plant near Bruderheim, AB.
- Ensure efficiency and productivity of the electrical crew
- Promote safety in all activities and engage in safe work plan development, hazard assessments and mentorship with crew
- Maintain and repair electrical components and systems throughout the plant
- Assess and confirm, through documentation, crew competency
- Install and test electrical equipment
- Perform scheduled preventative and breakdown maintenance work
- Provide support to colleagues in resolving technical issues
- Provide mentorship and support to apprentices
- Compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations
- Other duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Journeyman or Red Seal Equivalent Electrician ticket
- Electrical Master Certification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the electrical field
- Minimum 2 years’ foreman/supervisory experience
- Good troubleshooting skills, repair abilities and installation skills required
- Good interpersonal communication
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable working outdoors
This is NOT a camp position. Candidates must live in the area.
Successful candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, and subject to criminal record checks.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only successfully applicants will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?