Sil Industrial Minerals is a company of good, hard-working people
dedicated to providing excellent service and top-quality products for its
customers through leading edge technology. That’s why Sil Industrial Minerals is Western Canada’s leader in industrial
sands, blasting abrasives and equipment.
Sil Industrial Minerals is now hiring a Millwright for our sand
plant near Bruderheim, AB.
- Inspection of equipment such belts, conveyors, crushers and other moving equipment
- Repair and maintain process equipment
- Heavy lifting, repetitive tasks, and outdoor
- Perform clean-up
duties at renovation sites
commitment to safety
- Trouble shoot issues and repair equipment quickly to ensure production efficiency
- Perform preventative maintenance; as well as test equipment and machinery and make necessary adjustments accordingly
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- AlbertaJourneyman Red Seal Millwright ticket
- Capable of lifting 50lbs
- Willingness to work hard
- Experience with hand tools is required
- Good interpersonal skills
- Exceptional plant maintenance skills
- Understanding of the Industrial Sand Industry an asset
This is NOT a camp
position. Candidates must live in the area.
Successful candidates are required to have
personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment
drug and alcohol testing, and subject to criminal record checks.
We thank all applicants for their interest
however, only successfully applicants will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?