Sil Industrial Minerals is now hiring a Millwright for our sand plant near Bruderheim, AB.
- Inspection of equipment such belts, conveyors, crushers and other moving equipment
- Repair and maintain process equipment
- Heavy lifting, repetitive tasks, and outdoor work
- Perform clean-up duties at renovation sites
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Trouble shoot issues and repair equipment quickly to ensure production efficiency
- Perform preventative maintenance; as well as test equipment and machinery and make necessary adjustments accordingly
- Other duties as required
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Alberta Journeyman Red Seal Millwright ticket
- Capable of lifting 50lbs
- Willingness to work hard
- Experience with hand tools is required
- Good interpersonal skills
- Exceptional plant maintenance skills
- Understanding of the Industrial Sand Industry an asset
This is NOT a camp position. Candidates must live in the area.
Successful candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, and subject to criminal record checks.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only successfully applicants will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?