Industrial Minerals is currently looking for a Senior Geologist
position will be tasked with prospect generation, project execution and
operational support. This role is
critical in the development of new reserves.
- Recommend and support land
- Identify and permit new reserve
- Support regulatory applications to
enable development and ensure regulatory compliance
- Ability to communicate effectively
with multiple parties throughout organization
- Provide leadership and direction in
geological practices such as drill hole planning and follow up,
exploration targets, core logging / sampling, ensure QC / QA standards and
preparing reports and applications.
- Create, verify and implement
procedures for geology department.
- Provide mentorship and training to
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in
- P.Geo Designation
- 15+ years of experience
- Preference given top those with
strong surface material experience
- Demonstrated experience working
with cross- functional disciplines
- Provide ongoing professional
communication to different stakeholders (carriers, clients, and company
staff) at various levels throughout organization.
- An independent self-starter who works
well in a team environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office
including high level Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance multiple priority
- Knowledge of software Datamines, DH
Logger / Fusion, AutoCAD, Leapfrog, ArcGIS are an asset.
Salary will be
commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We would like to thank
all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.