Industrial Minerals is a company of good, hard-working
people dedicated to providing excellent service and top-quality products for
its customers through leading edge technology. That’s why Sil Industrial Minerals is Western Canada’s leader in industrial
sands, blasting abrasives and equipment.
Industrial Minerals is now hiring a Fuel and Lube Technician for our sand plant near Bruderheim, AB.
- Perform lube oil filter services in the field when required
- Daily servicing of all machinery including: fueling, fluid levels, tire pressure, components, and filters
- Maintain the work area in a safe and organized manner
- Valid Class 3 driver’s license with air brakes (no GDL) is preferred
- Physically demanding work conditions
- 1 year experience as a fuel and lube driver is an asset
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mechanic background or experience is an asset
Successful candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, and subject to criminal record checks.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only successfully applicants will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?