Sil Industrial Minerals is a company of good, hard-working people
dedicated to providing excellent service and top-quality products for its
customers through leading edge technology. That’s why Sil Industrial Minerals is Western Canada’s leader in industrial
sands, blasting abrasives and equipment.
Sil Industrial Minerals is seeking a Wash Plant Operator for our sand plant near Bruderheim, AB.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Responsible for production.
- Safely operates Wash Plant to produce aggregate as specified by
- Performs Wash Plant set up and take.
- Keeps Wash Plant and surrounding work area clean of debris.
- Assists with Wash Plant maintenance and repair, unplugs and
shovels off conveyors and screens. Changes out screens, rollers, liners, etc.
- Reports to shop when equipment needs maintenance and repair that
he/she cannot do safely and effectively.
- May operate skid steer to move parts and materials as needed.
- Works closely with other crew members to coordinate work and
- Keeps equipment clean and prepares equipment for transport on
flatbed when needed.
- Maintains orderliness, cleanliness and safety at job site.
This is NOT a camp
position. Candidates must live in the area.
Successful candidates are required to have
personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment
drug and alcohol testing, and subject to criminal record checks.
We thank all applicants for their interest
however, only successfully applicants will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?