Sino Garnet is a naturally occurring almandite garnet, the hardest of all known garnet types. All grades have a Moh’s hardness of 7-8, with a specific gravity of 3.75-4.3g/cm3
• 25kg (55lb) bags, 40 bags/pallet
• 1 MT (1000kg) Bulk Bag
- Sino Garnet is suitable for sandblasting, water filtration, glass and tube blasting, anti-slip coating, waterjet cutting, abrasive applications, tumbling media and non-skid surfaces.
- The angular to sub angular particle size is proven to be very fast cutting, and provides a super clean surface for protective coating applications.
- Sino Garnet is chemically inert, with less than 1% free silica and no heavy metals.
- Sino Garnet is recoverable and reusable.